- Featured images
We believe that children learn best through play and interacting with others. Our daily schedule focuses on each child’s social, emotional, cognitive, and physical skills.
We partner with our families to ensure the children are being given what you would give them at home.
Every child that attends is made to feel valued and successful.
Choosing Us Means…
- Peace of mind, knowing we are a safe haven for your child to grow and learn
- Confidence that your child will be encouraged to explore, form a sense of curiosity, and experience hands-on learning
- Assurance that the children in our care will learn to be self confident, problem solvers, and creative thinkers
- A high quality comprehensive early childhood program to meet your child’s needs
- An atmosphere where your child feels safe, valued, and successful.
- Having the safety of an on-site nurse.
Playground Prep has an open door policy. Families are welcome to drop off, pick up or visit at any time during the day. We are a DCYF licensed facility
The mission of Playground Prep is to nurture and teach young children by providing a wide variety of opportunities for social, emotional, physical and intellectual growth. We will support the children by allowing them to explore their interests, helping them to learn social interaction skills, and developing their talents and independence. These tools will be the building blocks of a strong self esteem. Our focus is on the child first and foremost. The children will know they are loved, valued, and respected.
Playground Prep is the start of your child’s journey of knowledge; our goal is to make the journey a lifelong process of loving and learning a true “early education adventure.”
Bright Stars: N/A