- Featured images
St. Peter’s by-the-Sea Preschool develops compassionate and confident lifelong learners in the atmosphere of God’s love.
- God’s love is foundational for developing a nurturing learning environment
- Preschoolers learn best through play, exploration, and discovery
- Family-teacher relationships support the growth of the whole child
St. Peter’s Preschool celebrates each child’s individual talents and learning styles. We are committed to creating a loving environment in which each child will build confidence, character, and a passion for learning. We provide a high quality program in a small, intimate setting where hands-on, project-based investigations develop creative thinkers.
- Small nurturing learning environment within the atmosphere of God’s love
- Hands-on, high-quality program facilitating learning through discovery and play
- Creative activities that develop confidence, character, and a passion for learning
- Kindergarten preparation: physical/motor, social/emotional, language, literacy, cognitive, mathematics, science, social studies, and creative arts
- Spiritual values and themes that align with learning goals and curriculum
- Celebrations that include music, worship, and simple prayers
Why enroll at St. Peter’s by-the-Sea Preschool?
- Small class size: 5:1 student/teacher ratio
- Individual and caring attention
- Home-like setting providing preparation for kindergarten
- Newly renovated facility (2017)
- Daily outdoor play time & field trips
- Flexible options for working parents and guardians
Bright Stars: ⭐️⭐️